• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Anyone have a Microsoft 365 Key they can send me?

10-4. I just upgraded to a new PC and need the basic word and excel for personal use... I was using office 2003 on my old one... worked just fine.

I will try to find a download for 2003...

Reactions: Milf Dots
Google up something called

Gamers-Outlet

then maybe try googling up Gamers-Outlet discount codes

there might be something in there that works out for you

Reactions: Labanaktis
ok then... no free whiskey samples from the Bear Pit for him.

plus all my spare change goes to surplus 3006 for my belt fed
I have way more whiskey than I can drink over the next numerous years, I’m far more a collector and connoisseur than I am a drinker.

I hate Microsoft. I mean I completely and utterly despise them. But I still won’t go on an open forum and solicit on how to steal from them, which is basically what asking for a 365 key is doing.

You can use 365 online for free, just go to the MS website. Google Docs runs all their shit as well. I also second the above recommendation of LibreOffice if you want a stand alone version to use on an unconnected computer. But I absolutely do not recommend downloading an unverified 2003 Office copy, that’s begging for viruses and malware, nor do I recommend using someone else’s Key.

Thanks for all the reply’s. No google for me. The Libre Office seems to be working for what I need. I hate subscriptions… I am going down that road right now with Solidworks… $9k and they still want you to have a yearly service subscription…. It just pains me. Everything is headed that way.

Last edited:
Been hitting these a little to much

IMG_3279.jpeg

Thanks for all the reply’s. No google for me. The Libre Office seems to be working for what I need. I hate subscriptions… I am going down that road right now with Solidworks… $9k and they still want you to have a yearly service subscription…. It just pains me. Everything is headed that way.
Yup.. I seen this coming long ago.. When Netflix was like 5.99 and you could rent the latest movie on Apple for 2.99 or buy for 10. They get ya, then slowly start raising prices.. PPL accept the new norm, and up it goes again. Everything is pay to play, if it’s not, it soon will be. Everyone wants your $. That’s what life in 2024 is all about. Making $, and spending $. I guess we either play ball, or sit on the sidelines wishing we could.

ok then... no free whiskey samples from the Bear Pit for him.

plus all my spare change goes to surplus 3006 for my belt fed
Can afford a “belt fed” but won’t spend $100 on software

Tell us, is the “belt fed” in the room with us right now?
IMG_9945.jpeg

Yup! Won’t pay it. I am in the process of loading Office 2003 and using the key off my old computer. Ive been told it will work… working on it now.

My C&R Transferable 1919a4 is a Saginaw, 1942 build for WW2. It’s obviously refinished. Transferable Swedish K was refinished by Andrewski a few years ago. They are a blast. I have the 1919a4 listed for sale of your interested?

IMG_4244.jpeg

IMG_9760.jpeg

Last edited:
Fuck subscriptions, I hate them and refuse to be a part of it.

don't load 2003 it went end of life a long time ago and has a lot of security issues

Get a key from gamers outlet, they are cheap and they are gray market keys. If MS was truly offended by that gray market process, they could shut it down in an instant.

Was successful with the transfer. Appreciate all the good suggestions and hope this tread has helped others. I only use this computer for Solidworks and a little office word and excel… it is not connected to the internet.