• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Anyone have a source for the metal headband Peltor Comtacs use?

TheGerman

Oberleutnant
Minuteman
  • Jan 25, 2010
    the Westside
    So I managed to misplace 2 of the headbands that come with Peltor Comtacs after just having them all on helmets.

For the life of me I can't find the OEM headset/headband for sale by itself outside of ebay China shit with reviews stating just how much they managed to even fuck these up.

I know from past experiences, calling 3M directly will be absolutely useless.

Any sources, or do any of you have a few laying around? Basically need only the metal spring and the rubber 'housing'. Don't need any of the posts.

Hope OP has the OEM clip adapters for the headband. The cheaper ones don’t come with the correctly sized ones for the Comtac.
    interesting, i didnt know they were different sizes (because of course they would be)...

im guessing if he pulled them off a helmet setup, he still likely has the original clip adapters.

interesting, i didnt know they were different sizes (because of course they would be)...

im guessing if he pulled them off a helmet setup, he still likely has the original clip adapters.

I wonder how well the wire tabs line up with the Comtacs.

I have the clip adapters on the units mounted on the helmets. I just need the damn headband that most people just end up throwing away when putting them on a helmet.

I've got a few non-electronic sets at work, I can measure them and compare them to the comtacs on Tuesday for you

People with money don't ask about buying repair parts.........fucking poors....LOL.

@Andrew1182 is the comtac go to. He might be able to help a section 8 housing man.

Give me back my tax money grifter.

I probably do have a set somewhere. Make me a reasonable offer and I'll get off my ass and go dig through my shit, LoL.

I probably do have a set somewhere. Make me a reasonable offer and I'll get off my ass and go dig through my shit, LoL.

See if you can find just the headbands; I dont even need the mic posts. Basically had 8 of my units on helmets and 2 of the headbands went MIA.

See if you can find just the headbands; I dont even need the mic posts. Basically had 8 of my units on helmets and 2 of the headbands went MIA.

Let me dig around tonight. How many do you need? My elderly mother took a nasty fall and snapped the head off her humerus as well as shattering the joint so we moved her in and it's been a shit show. May take me a few days but I'll see what I can find for you.

Do you take food stamps?

I think thats where this is going....

Only if they have communicable diseases imbedded in them. I love a good hepatitis snack.

Let me dig around tonight. How many do you need? My elderly mother took a nasty fall and snapped the head off her humerus as well as shattering the joint so we moved her in and it's been a shit show. May take me a few days but I'll see what I can find for you.

Only if they have communicable diseases imbedded in them. I love a good hepatitis snack.

2 but I have some coming from Atlantic Signal on a demo. So standby.

Initially AS didn't want to let me have any because it wasn't a .mil order, which just confused the shit out of me.

2 but I have some coming from Atlantic Signal on a demo. So standby.

Initially AS didn't want to let me have any because it wasn't a .mil order, which just confused the shit out of me.

Just keep me posted. Don't mind to help out at all.

Hell, I found one on accident I'll sent you if you need it. LoL

Reactions: 6.5SH