• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD Anyone have an XLR element?

LRhunter13

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Mar 5, 2017
Redmond, OR
Looking for a manners compact for Rem700 SA. Putting together a PRS 22 setup for my 10yo and it’s really the only configuration I can get to fit his LOP. Let me know what you have. Thanks for looking!

Thank you for the response! I’ll keep this one in mind here over the next couple days. I have a freshly done MPA Ba comp chassis with a black and green battleworn ceracoat job. Fits rem700 SA. It has the side rails with grayops external weights and a grayops mag stop. Any interest in trade+$? Best pic I have at the moment, but I can send more when I get home tonight if you’re interested.

Attachments

• IMG_6949.png
    IMG_6949.png
    2.5 MB · Views: 43
I’d look at the Xlr element as well. Just set up one with a Vudoo for my 8 year old.

Reactions: LRhunter13
I’d look at the Xlr element as well. Just set up one with a Vudoo for my 8 year old.
That’s a good idea! Didn’t think of that but I’d think with a short buffer tube, you could get a very short LOP.
What butt stock did you go with?
Also want it to balance properly without adding weights.

That’s a good idea! Didn’t think of that but I’d think with a short buffer tube, you could get a very short LOP.
What butt stock did you go with?
Also want it to balance properly without adding weights.
I have standard buffer and t2 stock believe it’ll go down to roughly 10 1/2-11”.

Change of plan boys. Thanks to @Mudflap621, looked into the XLR element and I’m going that way. I’ll be able to get it short enough and if I can find a magnesium, I’ll be able to cut a little weight as well.

So, let me know if you have an XLR element you’d let go or trade for a nice MPA BA chassis with rails and weights. Fresh battleworn ceracoat.

Reactions: Mudflap621