• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Sidearms & Scatterguns Anyone have any info about Salient Arms?

30calDeath

Sergeant
Minuteman
Aug 23, 2010
North Idaho
They sure have cool looking guns, dont know if they are overpriced or what? I like what they do to their handguns, Im specifically talking about the M&P's and Glocks. Anyone own one or used one extensively/at all?

Re: Anyone have any info about Salient Arms?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Breachers Up</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Apparently not..... </div></div>

What I was thinking. I think that I heard that that gun price is not included, for $2400 (Tier 1 pricing) plus the price of a gun I just couldn't imagine spending close to $3k for a polymer gun.

Salient is a great company, most of their work is with Benelli shotguns for 3 gun shooters.

Taran Bulter is one of their shooters.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Outsy</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Salient is a great company, most of their work is with Benelli shotguns for 3 gun shooters.

Taran Bulter is one of their shooters. </div></div>

I am aware of that....their Glocks and M&P's just look too cool though!

There stuff is AWSOME! Are they worth the money? Tough to call. The mods they do certainly warrant their price point. That is a LOT of work they do.

But will you shoot better with one than a “factory” model? Probably not. Are they super trick and cool though? Absolutely! Would I like to have one? Sure would. Would I spend that sort of money on a pistol that I was not trying to win matches with? No way.

If you bought me one I would keep it though.
grin.gif