• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Anyone have experience with the new Burris FFP 3-15x50 XTR II?

Wayfaerer320

Sergeant
Minuteman
Aug 24, 2012
PA
Unless I'm missing something, this seems like a pretty solid deal - then again, I've don't know Burris quality or their reputation, so I'm only assuming it is and that's why I'm asking here.

I'm more curious about the glass quality to be honest - seems like it has all the other features shooters would want. What do you think?

Burris 3-15x50 XTR II 34mm Rifle Scope

The chances of anyone having any truly useful feedback are slim, since they haven't been released yet.
Perhaps if you read the rather long thread announcing the release in the rifle scopes section (where you just happened to post this question), you could learn some useful information.

The chances of anyone having any truly useful feedback are slim, since they haven't been released yet.
Perhaps if you read the rather long thread announcing the release in the rifle scopes section (where you just happened to post this question), you could learn some useful information.

I actually just saw it right after I posted this thread - I would have deleted this one, but I have no way of doing so.

My bad.