• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Anyone have problems with Bushnell warranty?

Beef Curtain

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jan 16, 2012
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
They have denied me warranty twice now. Once on a pair of their high end binoculars and now on their top of the line rangefinder. "Bushnell Legend ARC 1200 and Bushnell Excursion EX 10x42" They said both times "The unit was not under warranty due to user damage" I sent the rangefinder in for black specs inside on the lens they said the ocular lens was scratched and this voided the warranty and the black specs were caused by overexposure to the sun. Which strikes me funny as it was like that right out of the box. The binoculars had a crack in the prism after they sat in my safe all winter. I own 3 of their Elite Tactical Scopes and Legend spotting scope. I called to argue my point and got nowhere. NO MORE BUSHY FOR ME!!!!!

Re: Anyone have problems with Bushnell warranty?

Not super surprised. It's a different issue but I bought one of their Elite 3200 10x40 scopes about two years ago when there was a rebate offer. Sent in the rebate, two months later I get a form letter stating that my submission was void because I didn't include the UPC, but I could resubmit with it. Of course I HAD included the UPC so there was no way I could resubmit (I sealed the envelope personally, and I still have the box with a hole around where the UPC used to be). Out and out fraud on the part of their rebate processor. I figured that was a sign of their business model and I have never bought anything else from them.