• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Anyone have the Eberlestock G2 GUNSLINGER II

slowworm

Low speed, High Drag
Minuteman
Oct 21, 2004
New Hampshire
Looking for any real world comments on how well it fits a SA Remington in a chassis.

It looks good on paper, but I wonder how a PRS style rifle with a pistol grip and a Vortex Razor Gen II will fit in the rifle scabbard.

Thanks

J.

image.jpg
LR308 with the can attached and a folding stock. There is a separate piece that will cover the stock on a conventional bolt action. You’re not gonna whip a long gun out of the pack in a hurry, but if you want a consolidated way to pack a bunch of shit somewhere its not bad. I have a 1 day pack that I attach to this one with some fastex buckles, once I make camp the gunslinger stays put and my binos etc. get transferred to the 1-day pack.

That rifle also has an atlas cal mounted on it, so that should give you an idea of what can fit inside the scabbard. You’ll notice the pistol grip is protruding a bit.

the scabbards are huge, my old AICS stocked guns fit in it with the stock folded, a 20 inch barreled gun sits flush with the top when folded also

Thanks all. I think it's going to fit the bill. I need it to walk into the range in the winter when the access road is closed due to snowpack. It's only a couple of miles and I won't be packing much beyond range gear, an extra warm layer and some food/drink. SO not much distance and not much weight.

I have bad knees, so I need to pack the rifle so I can use my trekking poles to help.