• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Fieldcraft Anyone have this bag?

Re: Anyone have this bag?

I've owned a few Midway's, great bag for the money.

I've got a Midway full size bag, used but not bad, some range dust. No pistol sleeves anymore, lost the extra pieces, shooting bag only $30 shipped if you want it.

Thanks for the offer, but i actually just ordered a bag from Midway. Decided to spend the extra cash to know im getting something of quality.

You made the right choice...except you should have bought mine
wink.gif

LOL. Honestly i didnt think anyone would reply to this thread so i just went ahead and bought one. Now hopefully it gets here before i go up north this weekend.

Thanks for the post, I was actually looking at the both of these bags as well, so it helped one more guy.
smile.gif

I have 2 from Midway and they have been great range bags.

try tac force large range bag.used it quite a few yrs a little pricey but thats that

Ya, I got one & That bag <span style="font-size: 11pt"><span style="font-weight: bold">Is</span></span>/same as ( Voodoo Tactical. bag ) . CheeperthanDirt must be buying from the same wholesale source for retail sales on this bag .
It looks to be exact bag to what I got given to me. All-in-all its pretty good and is (IMHO) a good cheep pistol shooting gear bag.
more Poly than Nylon material in build but good ChiCom. bag. & For 29.97-$ , it is a fair price.

i bought a few things off this site. dont let the price fool you. these guys are more concerned about reputation then making a buck. this site and alot of there stuff is gtg.

If that bag's a Condor, I wouldn't buy it. My incredible girlfriend bought me a Condor rifle bag for christmas. A week later, one zipper broke and I had to use some spare leather to grab so that I could still use it. Then a few more weeks later, another one broke.

I loaded a mag pouch with 4 boxes of .308. The molle stitching was coming loose after loading it in the trunk and unloading it at the range.

Get a better bag. Just my advice. I bought two better bags after only 6 months.

Not a Condor . this bag is a better bag & the same as, ( Voodoo Tactical. bag ) sells and Tags with there Logo .
better quality is always good but this particular bag is good for the price & not to bad .
Not endorsing CheeperthanDirt , as I think and usually go the route of 'Buy Good Quality' for gear . but the bag is a good drag around & trunk bag for pistol & ammo .

Ok - as long as it's not a condor. I've not been happy with mine. Great for Airsoft or BB guns or somewhat gentle use, but not for any serious use/abuse.

I might have to pick one of those up. If it can hold 30lbs, that would definitely work out for a pistol range bag vs my Oakley backpack that I currently use.

I won this a few years ago at the Idaho State Sniper Championship...

Not bad for 33rd place, and if my partner had shot his 260 we'd have done a lot better than the 223 in those winds...he's a presidential 100 shooter but totally misread the wind.

Tiz OK, nice bag - this thing would work for ya if you can find one:

federalshootingbag.jpg