• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Anyone have through scope pics of Vortex Razor?

Boomholzer

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jul 8, 2002
Midwest
Anyone have through-da-scope pics of the Vortex Razor with the EBR-2 and/or EBR-2B on 20x magnification? Please share.

Thanks,
-B

Re: Anyone have through scope pics of Vortex Razor?

Found the EBR-2
Anyone have a EBR-2B?

Raz1000m20x.jpg

Thanks Gunderstorm!

Here is a EBR-3 in case anyone wans to compare. I was interested in the holdover dot comparison of the EBR-2's.

DSC03775.jpg

For Razor HD EBR-2B is the way to go!
smile.gif

I do wish though they introduced 0.1mRad subtentions on EBR-2B, but then who'd ever buy EBR-3...
grin.gif

EBR-2B is what I got on my razor. It is the best overall of the available models.

The main stadia is .01 mil thinner on the EBR3. I see that as a benefit.

I'm having a tough time deciding between the EBR-2B and the EBR3, myself. I'm sure I will like either one.

Can't wait to get my razor with the ebr-2b reticle. I like this reticle better than the Horus line.

I really like my EBR3 on my Barrett 338 Lapua, but with that I will be mounting the EBR-2B on my new 260 build because of being able to use the open center or the 1 mil offset using the fine hold off dot for keying in on extreme small tactical targets.

That said as stated the EBR-3 has served well on the 338 Lapua

oneshot