• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Anyone Hear About This Involving FRT's?

Been going on for a while. Not sure if that one is fake though..

Been going on for a while. Not sure if that one is fake though..
Really? She’s in skinny jeans and has a swinger target in her plate carrier. What part of that video looks real? Ok, the dude with her looks like he drinks Black Rifle Coffee. Maybe he’s legit alphabet…🤦🤣

Reactions: 346ci
Saw this video...the guys vest says "Police" not ATF. I couldn't really see any sidearms...maybe she has something on her side...no warrant or paperwork...hmmm...

Saw this video...the guys vest says "Police" not ATF. I couldn't really see any sidearms...maybe she has something on her side...no warrant or paperwork...hmmm...
I noticed the same thing. I doubt Beck would post a video like this without having his staff doing some research on it. I'm sure he at least had his people contact the guy, and not just randomly post it without knowing what was what.