• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Anyone heard anything about Russia shooting down a UFO?

I think the UFO stuff is ours(earth) people thought the B2 spirit bomber was a UFO for years before they started admitting to them.

Googled it probably a drone. Any aircraft you don't know what it is, is a UFO so...

Not if it was small and hit with a big enough explosion

Fox Mulder told me that 20 years ago
1673173972814.jpeg

Log onto facebook and unfriend those people immediately. I saw that article. I did not click on that article because it was associated with one of those spambot ad companies that advertise alongside boner pills. You do not need friends in life who both click on that shit and believe it. If there is any truth to it, Marvin the Martian will wipe Russia off the map.

I hope it came from Uranus.

I'd give money to see Uranus in all its glory.

It is a true story. As a side note...Congress is sending 5 billions dollars in military aid to the UFO government.

I STAND WITH UFO
Hunter Biden must have business dealings with Mars as well.

Assholes. They were supposed to come and rescue me from all this crap. Louisiana is a long way from Russia. Even a North Louisiana Redneck can navigate better than that.

Damn, two more years (if not 6) under the current regime.

Reactions: Srgt. Hulka
OHHhh buddy the 'Invaders' are Here, been here for some time now . Even Obama had one as a special over watch . Everyone else knows the Reptilian shapeshifter global elite run the Cabal in charge .
-

-

i figured the clotshots were either to satisfy aliens on population reduction or to protect them when they arrive somehow.
:ROFLMAO: