• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Anyone heard of or watched the Maximum Warrior show?

Armordude

Private
Minuteman
Mar 7, 2013
arizona
Any comments on this show Home - Maximum Warrior

The company I work for has been asked to participate (read: sponsor) in the new season starting in August.

If you know anything about this show:

Good, Bad or Ugly?

The company I work for has been asked to participate (read: sponsor) in the new season starting in August.

Good, Bad or Ugly?

I competed in it in 2011. It was a blast, and Freedom Group paid for all of our ammo. It was about a week long, and while you are in the middle of nowhere (T1G), Jeep loaned us two new Cherokees so we could head off if we wanted. The challenges are tough, so I just stuck around, hung out with the guys, and rested up. I will tell you one of the guys did get a DUI, so be careful with that, as this is about 45min-1hr away from Memphis. Maxim will take you out one of the nights. We went to Beale Street where Maxim had rented one of the bars out, supplied Memphis BBQ and open bar, and then generally covered drinks the whole night. Several Maxim girls were in attendance. Maxim put them up at the Peabody downtown.

I would do it 100x over if they asked me to go again. Do it.

Thanks Obey.

We are just getting into this market segment and are wondering if this event has a large audience.

Hmmm, I don't know. The Youtube videos don't have a ton of views. Seems like you get decent coverage in the magazine, though, and they have a lot of top name sponsors like Jeep, Glock, Call of Duty, etc. If they aren't asking too much it might be worth looking into.

Good, Bad or Ugly?

Armordude, if you want, I suggest you call/contact Liquid Eyewear, they are a small Arizona company located in Yuma and they have been a contributing partner to the show for some time. Ask for Kristen or Ken, they are the owners, their contact info is here: Contact Us - Liquid Eyewear - Polarized Sunglasses

Thanks P03. i will contact her. I am traveling north for a corporate retreat/planning and product training this coming week, so I will try to reach her monday between flights.

I will PM you with some info to pass to her is you would please.