• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Anyone here shot at any of these?

RyanS

Private
Minuteman
Feb 5, 2009
Canada
Just wondering if anyone here has shot either at CFSAC/CFSC in Ottawa,Canada,AFSAM in Little Rock or Bisley in England.Just curious how many other competitive marksmen are in here.

Re: Anyone here shot at any of these?

I feel special
smile.gif

Not really anything found with search(other that TRG Tony) who lives in the UK) so my question stands.Anyone else from North America shot at these matches?

Ok cool.I was there with team Canada in '97 and '99.We managed to win the presidents trophy in '99.Got a nice plaque out of it.What a great looking huge trophy!Some good matches there to boot.Shot anywhere else overseas(competitions I mean
wink.gif
)

Shoot Bisley all the time (no other range available).

quite fun to see the range flags, 2 go left, 2 down, 2 right and all on the same wind.

right until you take the shot........

then theres the haze,worth 2 MOA at 600 on a nice day (variable)

I think a sadist built it.

i also shoot bisley regularly.

sebastian is correct in his description, but he forgot the wind kick ups at 1000 and 1200

ewen

oh oh I never go on that range, the old men with beards and the strange "target rifle" folks scare me.