• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors Anyone here use the Surefire 762k can?

Postal0311

Sergeant
Minuteman
Sep 25, 2010
Tampa, FL
I'm planning on getting one. I like how it would be compatible with my 556k mounts.

Anyone here running one? How do you like it? Anything you dislike or have issues with?

Re: Anyone here use the Surefire 762k can?

The FA762K is a little louder than the 762SS. That being said if you are running it on a truck axle barrel you don't have to turn the barrel down like you would with the SS model. I am running mine on a Pacnor fluted 24inch barrel that is finished at 1" at the muzzle. Because of that I didn't want to run the SS model. I have used it on my 556 guns and it works really well.

Chuck

Re: Anyone here use the Surefire 762k can?

I have sold two 762SS cans. They seem to perform well. I shot one on the Larue OBR at the 3 gun match and it sounded nice. Contrary to what I had been told over the years. It exceeded my expectations.

I have a K on order from Surefire and I might use it on my bolt gun.

If I don't sell it and if I do shoot it, I will compare it to the AAc cans and the thread on cans that we have for demo and let everyone know.