• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Anyone in Clarksville area with an AI??

macman2564

Private
Minuteman
Jan 19, 2009
Enterprise, AL
I am looking at possibly buying an AI AE MKII pretty soon and was wondering if anyone has one I could get behind or finger-f**k for a little bit. I frequent Range 16 on Campbell on the weekends and we could hook up there or anywhere really.

Just PM me if anyone is interested.

Thanks alot.

Jeremy

Re: Anyone in Clarksville area with an AI??

Contact KRG-OPS.com
One of their shooters might can assist.

LoneWolf, I might just have to hit you up one of these weekends in Jan or so. You aren't really that far away.

I'm in the Evansville/Henderson area as well. I dont really have an AI i've got a 6mm BRX in the works right now though. Maybe all of us could go shoot sometime

There's a gun show in Louisville this weekend (Dec 11th thru the 12th) Schryver Gun Sales is going to have a booth and he did say he would have a AE there to checkout. Not sure how far that is from you but KY ain't that big. If you miss the gun show you could just join me for a range day, I plan on having one. Jonathan from SRT Supply (hope he doesn't mind me name dropping) has got some great prices on the AE, and one of them has my name on it!