• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Member Link Up Anyone in Clarkville/ Ft. Campbell Area with AICS?

Jmanwit

Private
Minuteman
Apr 27, 2010
Definitely looking at getting a build going some time around November, and I am the type to plan things well in advance. Now, the best of my memory says that I enjoy shooting the AI platform, but it has been a while, and I want to verify that THAT is the choice I wanna go with. Also interested in any of the Manners Tactical line as well. Then, of course, it would be great to have a friend in the area to train with, once my build is a go! Thanks everyone.

I have been meaning to get out there for a while now. Seems like an awesome place to shoot and practice. Which Manners do you have?

I have a AICS 2.0, Manners T2A, and McMillan A-5 that I would be more than willing to let you check out.

Unfortunately you would have to wait until the beginning of May for me to return. Let me know though, and I also am looking for a shooting buddy.

That Ackley Improved is a sweet round!

McCrazy, sounds awesome! Who you with now? Love to have a long range shooting buddy.

McCrazy, sounds awesome! Who you with now? Love to have a long range shooting buddy.

I don't have anybody in particular for a shooting partner right now. Haven't had much time to shoot since returning to FTCKY.

With the lack of affordable ammo, I haven't shot enough, either.

I may have to organize a Montgomery County Shooting Complex meet-up but we only go out to 400. Better than nothing I would guess.

Definitely better than nothing, but did you make it to Rockcastle this weekend? Is 1K and not that much further than the Montgomery Complex.

I will be back in Clarksville sometime after the beginning of May and still have those stocks you can mess with.

For me, its about double the distance unfortunately.I tried to make it out, but a friend needed a shift change for her father's going away party. Next time I suppose.

It may be double the distance to the range but it is more than double the distance AT the range...

I would rather go to rock castle any day than to go to a public range with people that may turn out to be bothersome. There is a flip side to that too though. You may introduce a person to it that is willing to learn. McCrazy doesnt Ftcky have a nice rifle range setup?

I would rather go to rock castle any day than to go to a public range with people that may turn out to be bothersome. There is a flip side to that too though. You may introduce a person to it that is willing to learn. McCrazy doesnt Ftcky have a nice rifle range setup?

Yes, FTCKY has a decent range for privately owned weapons, but you are required to register your weapons with the Provost Marshall to be allowed to bring weapons on post. No thanks.