• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Anyone in Houston have a BA50

ARsR4ME

Sergeant
Minuteman
Nov 23, 2009
Coldspring,TX
Hey guys, I'm lookin for someone in the Houston,tx area with a Bushmaster BA50 to compare to an Armalite AR50. I have a AR50 and live near conroe. I know I'm a new guy but another website I'm a member of has a 50 cal section and no one has been able to locate a pic of these two rifles side by side. Any help would be appreciated.

Re: Anyone in Houston have a BA50

Last time I was at Collecters Firearms they had both. Don't take to much of what they say to heart thou. Full blown mall ninjas there.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: McLarenRoss</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The Gander Mountain in Beaumont has both guns in stock. Dunno if that helps. </div></div>

Called and they said they had them. Asked if he could take a pic since I'm 90 miles away and dude said no. So I might have to drive it. Thanks for the info though.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: flyboy</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Last time I was at Collecters Firearms they had both. Don't take to much of what they say to heart thou. Full blown mall ninjas there. </div></div>

Called and they said no. Thanks for the help though.

I have one that should be here this next week. If you want to come by you can look at it or could send pics. East side of houston

Call Rick at Cop Stop in Pearland...he has one there behind the counter...not sure which make/model it is but can swing by and snap some pics for you if it is what you're needing...

Dont know if this helps but here is my BA50.

2-1.jpg

IMG_1969.jpg

10.jpg

<span style="font-weight: bold"> </span> DOH! I just looked at the date of the OP...oh well
crazy.gif
<span style="text-decoration: underline"> </span>

I fuckin love the .50BMG. I have a Bohica setup that I just sold this past week and will miss it.

When I went to the range with it the few times I shot it, there was always people with the attitudes of "oh look, he's overcompensating for something..." or "nobody needs something that big..." yet as soon as that motherfucker went off they'd stand around me like a bunch of 5-cent whores asking me how the .50 felt.

.50 cal for the win!