• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Member Link Up Anyone In Las Vegas Nv

ryznstr15

Private
Minuteman
Jun 2, 2009
Nevada
New to the hide. Im out of Las Vegas Nv and had some questions about reloading and shooting.

Re: Anyone In Las Vegas Nv

im here dont know much about reloading.I am thinking about selling my unfired 338 lapua GAP crusader if your interested

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: o0synge0o</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Another Vegas member here, born and raised. </div></div>

same here. People say were rare but I disagree completely.

308sako said:
Desert Sportsman's R & P club, out by Red Rock.

500 meters with steel & wind, well more wind than steel but hey it's range #9. [/quote)

Is this the new county-supported shooting park that I've been hearing about or is this something else? What's the fees?

I'm in North Las Vegas

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: applevalleyjoe</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hey, where do you guys shoot out there? I'm in town once or twice a
month. I'm from Apple Valley, CA </div></div>

Out in the desert mainly. I've been meaning to check out the Boulder City range, hear it's nice.. I've been to Desert Sportsman for IDPA

Will be out with a couple guys Sunday doing some shooting if anyone wants to join.. going to work my way back to 1,200-1,300 yards

6 am

usual spot