• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Anyone in Phoenix, Az with a KAC SR25 barrel nut wrench I can barrow?

PizzaBox

Private
Minuteman
Sep 21, 2019
Trying to finish up a rifle and I can not find the tool online anywhere. Just need it to torque a barrel nut. can do a deposit if someone is willing to ship it to me.

I would think you could have one fabricated.

It’s just a long tube with notches for the barrel nut lugs and a hex on the other end for a wrench.

Buy the barrel nut so you have the dimensions you need for the cutouts then have a metal fab shop make it for you.

Last edited:
Reactions: GhostFace
If You think that's funny then I'll assume you didn't know about the other tool.

Don't ASSuME, I know about the other tool and a couple of reversed engineered ones that some members are passing around on another board. They had to go underground because I believe someone snitched on the guys making them.

I just laugh at the fact almost everything KAC makes is obscenely priced but yet some will sacrifice their first born or cut a nutt off to get one. Yes I get our rich uncle is their primary customer and yes I get RD costs money but what I'm not buying (literally and figuratively) is a $400 barrel nut wrench.

Oh and in before someone calls me a poor (true in some cases and not so much in others) or a hater, I can afford one. I choose not to for quite a few reasons. I don't hate on those who have them or the company. As a matter of fact I admire them for their innovation but I still think they go waaaaaay over board on their pricing for somethings and are generally higher then most on accessories.

Again, LMMFAO on a $400 barrel nut wrench.....

Ghostface you get mad at dudes driving Lambos to work too?

Last edited:
Don't ASSuME, I know about the other tool and a couple of reversed engineered ones that some members are passing around on another board. They had to go underground because I believe someone snitched on the guys making them.

I just laugh at the fact almost everything KAC makes is obscenely priced but yet some will sacrifice their first born or cut a nutt off to get one. Yes I get our rich uncle is their primary customer and yes I get RD costs money but what I'm not buying (literally and figuratively) is a $400 barrel nut wrench.

Oh and in before someone calls me a poor (true in some cases and not so much in others) or a hater, I can afford one. I choose not to for quite a few reasons. I don't hate on those who have them or the company. As a matter of fact I admire them for their innovation but I still think they go waaaaaay over board on their pricing for somethings and are generally higher then most on accessories.

Again, LMMFAO on a $400 barrel nut wrench.....

I love my SR15, but I agree that $400 for a wrench is ridiculous.

I like the idea from others about having a machine shop fabricate one for you if you can't find one.

Reactions: PizzaBox
No, I'm not even close to that game....nor am I mad at those who chose to spend $400 on a barrel nut wrench. Are you mad that I choose to laugh at a company that charges that much for a simple item? Or are you made that I choose to laugh at those that choose to stand in line to get exploited?

Seriously, what precieved value do you think you get with a $400 barrel nut? What magical engineering goes into a $400 barrel nut versus a free one or else?

No, I'm not even close to that game....nor am I mad at those who chose to spend $400 on a barrel nut wrench. Are you mad that I choose to laugh at a company that charges that much for a simple item? Or are you made that I choose to laugh at those that choose to stand in line to get exploited?

Seriously, what precieved value do you think you get with a $400 barrel nut? What magical engineering goes into a $400 barrel nut versus a free one or else?
Lol some people eat filet mignon for lunch and some think Johnny Walker blue is high end. Since we live in America and have the right to buy whatever we want, I choose not to have cheap shit. Did many combat missions with a cheap FN rifle... doesn't mean I have to drink PBR. You came here so therefore you seem to have feelings about this. That's fine and is your right. My point is, a cheap rifle will do the same thing but an nice high end rifle looks so much better.

Reactions: GhostFace
Lol some people eat filet mignon for lunch and some think Johnny Walker blue is high end. Since we live in America and have the right to buy whatever we want, I choose not to have cheap shit. Did many combat missions with a cheap FN rifle... doesn't mean I have to drink PBR. You came here so therefore you seem to have feelings about this. That's fine and is your right. My point is, a cheap rifle will do the same thing but an nice high end rifle looks so much better.

Did you end up borrowing a barrel nut wrench or getting help from pappasniper’s M110 buddy?

Reactions: PizzaBox
I have not.
Well, if you end up having no luck there and if you want, ill send you dimensions to this one so you can have a fab shop make you a copy. Its just a steel tube with cut outs on one end and a hex - 1/2 square drive on the other. Designed specifically for KAC SR25 barrel nuts.
1A0C34C9-DD08-4A91-A64F-52434A4FA6CD.jpeg

Well, if you end up having no luck there and if you want, ill send you dimensions to this one so you can have a fab shop make you a copy. Its just a steel tube with cut outs on one end and a hex - 1/2 square drive on the other. Designed specifically for KAC SR25 barrel nuts. View attachment 7971588
Might have too. Someone on reddit said they are working on make a few but I'd rather deal with a forum of trust than some rando

Well, if you end up having no luck there and if you want, ill send you dimensions to this one so you can have a fab shop make you a copy. Its just a steel tube with cut outs on one end and a hex - 1/2 square drive on the other. Designed specifically for KAC SR25 barrel nuts. View attachment 7971588
I would very much like the dimensions for this wrench if you don’t mind.

Here’s the dimensions I gave to @PizzaBox; have no clue if any of that helped as i never received a response, not even a “thank you” from the fucking guy. Hopefully it helps you and anyone else that could use them to fab the tool.

View attachment 8081640
Thank you very much. I am already talking to a local guy, if it comes out nice I will offer up for use to everyone

Thank you very much. I am already talking to a local guy, if it comes out nice I will offer up for use to everyone
You’re welcome. Hope it turns out well; perhaps he can make some for folks on here who are looking for that tool.

He's probably too busy eating filet mignon for lunch in his lambo to say thank you...
Maybe I haven’t heard from him because he wrapped that lambo around a telephone pole shortly after eating his lunch.

He's probably too busy eating filet mignon for lunch in his lambo to say thank you...
Nope too busy prepping for the race season. Thanks for thinking of me sweet heart.

My last log in date was a long ass time ago. I know some of you really enjoy my company but I am not on here daily. Sorry boys Hugs and KISSES.

Last edited: