• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Night Vision Anyone in the SE Wyoming Area have a way to helmet mount an IRAY MH25 I could rent from you?

Tactical Taz

Private
Minuteman
Feb 15, 2017
WYOMING
I am doing a thermal rental and rented an IRAY MH25 with the intention of helmet mounting it. It was supposed to come with a G24 and a Wilcox folding arm, but is no where to be seen.

Not the end of the world as I can hand hold it as a scanner, but then probably would have rather found a 2-3x scanner to rent instead.

So, I am trying to see if there is anyone in the SE Wyoming/Northern Colorado area that has something that will let me helmet mount the mh25 I can rent from you? I have the unit until next Friday and realize it is X-mas which is inconvenient. I will gladly drive wherever to pick it up Sunday or Monday. I have a TW bump helmet and the MH25 has k-clips and an Offset Rail Adapter on it.

Thanks! Merry Christmas.