• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Anyone install a Badger EFR on an HS Precision Varmint Stock ( PSV074)?

isptroop38

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jun 19, 2009
Des Moines, IA
I'm kicking around having a Badger EFR installed on my HS Precision stock. It's not a 700P stock, but similar. It's a 700VSF stock that is HS Precision Model #PSV074.

My concern is that it has a small "flare" just below the top edge of the forearm that runs the length of the forearm and I'm afraid an EFR would be exposed in this area. It also seems to narrow slightly in width towards the end of the forearm.

Has anyone seen or installed an EFR in one of these stocks?

I'd rather know if it's going to work for sure or not before I drop the coin on the EFR and gunsmith fees.

I'm not sure how well it will work, but badger is coming out with an efr specifically for narrow stocks it should be released at shot. Call badger and see what they say, they have a smith that does installs of their products for a reasonable price and marty can answer most compatibility questions.