• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Anyone know how to get a hold of alpha industries?

Sorry to say....good luck.

Over promise, under deliver.

ETA: That said, I'll bet some feed lip tweaking will put you in business.

What cartridge, which action, which stock, which version Alpha mags, and which bottom metal are you working with?

Last edited:
6mm SLR in ALPHA type 2 in a tikka with CDI. Problem is that under recoil the rounds bind up in the mag and you have to reach in and push the round to the rear to get it to feed. This was with 4 mags, 2 guns, 2 calibers and we had 4 others in our squad that had the same issues with their mags and their guns

no luck with them yet, looks like i'm SOL with these things
Alpha mags just plain suck. I refuse to use them. Some on this forum have had luck, but I personally have known half a dozen that have had a bad experience.

There is good news, however. I have been able to get them functional by tweaking the feed lips for myself and for friends of mine. This requires investment in the following tool: MAGAZINE FEED LIPTOOL | Brownells

You will need a precision micrometer too, but if you reload you should already have one of these. The feed lip tool comes with instructions for the FWD and AFT dimensions. Odds are the mags you have are out of spec. Tweak the feed lips with this tool and you should at least get them functional.

Hope this helps!