• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Anyone know if Terminus is still in business?

sig2009

Minuteman
Feb 24, 2017
FL
Went on line to order an action but it says you have to call. I called and got voicemail. The voicemail box was full. I then emailed and get no response. Doesn't this business have someone to answer phones or emails?

I believe @Joel Russo is still around here and I think they are doing well business wise.

Edit to add link to Terminus thread that appears to be current. Maybe ask around there for info.

I believe @Joel Russo is still around here and I think they are doing well business wise.

Edit to add link to Terminus thread that appears to be current. Maybe ask around there for info.

Thank you. I did not see that.

Went on line to order an action but it says you have to call. I called and got voicemail. The voicemail box was full. I then emailed and get no response. Doesn't this business have someone to answer phones or emails?
What action r u interested in? There is a SA with 6.5 PRC bolt face in Px

They are still in business. I talked to Joel today

They are still around and thriving. He is a busy guy, keep after him, he will get back to you.