• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Anyone know or heard of...

Re: Anyone know or heard of...

I don't have any personal info but have heard from others that the training they got from them was good.

I would contact them if you can.
They look like another blackwater group...

They are a security firm that contracts and teaches. They appear to be trying to step in where blackwater got kicked out. They hit up base job fairs on all the military bases from what I can see.
First impression:
Small firm dedicated to recruiting top notch experienced infantry leadership, socom types, and front line medic types for PSD, VIP static security, and convoy security with base static security on the horizon. The dude in teh suit was small of stature, suit off the rack with minor tailoring, and appeared to be either leo or military former with a bit of experience but did not have 'the look' in his eyes

TIFWIW

I did a quick search over at socnet and this this thread popped up.

The guys over at Socnet know their shit when it comes to pretty much anything dealing with international contracting/special operations.