• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Anyone know someone from Triad Tactical the Forum? I need HELP

groundhogbuster

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jul 20, 2012
Western NC
I just ordered a Left hand cheek rest from Triad Tactical, and they have a Right hand going out. I need to get in touch with them to change the RH to LH, because I need it this week.

Yea but I thought someone from there might be on here. The product is ready to ship tomorrow, and it's the wrong stock pack.

Hello,

The email you got this evening was to let you know your order had already shipped. When you placed the item into your shopping cart, you had selected right hand and that was what was shipped. I will call you in the morning, assuming this is the same guy from North Carolina that called a couple times this evening(and emailed)..

^^^ There you go OP. Triad tactical personally answering your question. Don't know what more you could ask for.

Triad is awesome!

Last edited:
Larry Potterfield for PRESIDENT... of ??? ...

Sorry, but I had to ask... Good luck getting that kind of response from one of Larry's minions. As for the "candidate" himself... not a chance! Ask me how I know :( !

And YES! Triad does rock!

Last edited:
Thanks for call Steve, Packs are awesome as is shipping. I paid for 2 day ship, from SWFA same time I ordered from you guys and even with the mix up I have the packs, and still waiting on rings.

Larry P for Pres of AMERICA! or to put it another way "Anyone for President"

Thanks for call Steve, Packs are awesome as is shipping. I paid for 2 day ship, from SWFA same time I ordered from you guys and even with the mix up I have the packs, and still waiting on rings.

Im glad it worked out, wish I could have helped you on the rings. Good luck at you match this weekend.