• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Anyone know where I can get some 9mm sub sonic...?

Anyone know where I can get some 9mm sub sonic?

If you are doing it correctly, you can usually obtain 9mm subs, and several others, on the right hand side of a Dillon press. They will conveniently fall into s nice blue tray that holds about 150 rounds. When full dump those in an ammo can and continue rinsing and repeating.

If you are doing it correctly, you can usually obtain 9mm subs, and several others, on the right hand side of a Dillon press. They will conveniently fall into s nice blue tray that holds about 150 rounds. When full dump those in an ammo can and continue rinsing and repeating.

Yeah, I’m not set up for reloading yet.

Last edited:
I have 147 and 165 gr 9mm projectiles coming.
I’ve got the 147s dialed in to be right at sub, but have no clue how fast I can make the 165s go without over pressure.