• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

anyone know where there's a cz452 american LEFT HAND 22lr in stock?

wfjames22

trigger yanker
Minuteman
  • May 8, 2009
    SW TN
    As stated in the title, does anyone know where a cz452 american LEFT HAND in 22lr is in stock? My father is left handed and wants one of these rifles. I have scoured the internet and checked with all my local guys but no one has one as do none of their wholesalers. If anyone has spotted one in the rack of your local shop and can help me out by providing the contact information of said shop, I'd really appreciate it!

Thanks!

Haven't seen an American left hand 22 LR but have seen them in 17 hmr and 452 left hand lux in 22 LR.

Yes sir, those are all that I have been able to find so far. I am hoping that someone knows of where one is located in a local (to them) shop that I can buy and get shipped to my dealer or someone knows of a local shop that stocks/sells a lot of cz's that I can call and inquire whether or not that they have one.

Still on the hunt for one of these puppies...anybody spotted one of these for sale in the wild in the past month? Would be a great birthday present for my dad in a few weeks.

Newington Gun Exchange in Newington, CT (860) 667-2658 had a leftie two weeks ago, but I don't remember if it's an American or other style. I may be over there tomorrow and will try to check for you.

Welcome to PreciseShooter!

Local guy near me.
    Says he has a lux in LH
    Give him a call and see what he has.

Matt

Thanks for the heads up Matt. I gave them a call this morning and they only have the lux in stock.

Newington Gun Exchange in Newington, CT (860) 667-2658 had a leftie two weeks ago, but I don't remember if it's an American or other style. I may be over there tomorrow and will try to check for you.

That would be awesome and I'd greatly appreciate it. I'll give them a call as well.

Thanks for all the help guys...apparently these things are akin to hen's teeth...still on the hunt though.

Good luck with your hunt.

I ordered mine from a CZ dealer and waited for it come across the pond on a slow boat. Worth the wait, though.

Shoots so well, it is now my 22 trainer.

Probably gonna get a 17 HMR to hunt with . . . . (crazy).

BMT

452 Lux. left hand, $409. Not the cheapest shop in town, but good folks. I am thinking about another CZ they have, myself.

Just a heads up if anyone is looking for one of these babies...looks like a new shipment has reached our shores. I picked one up for my dad from Bud's and there have been a few on gunbroker over the last few days. I couldn't find one before his birthday (2 wks ago) so it looks like he's going to have a kick ass father's day present.

For your sake I hope Buds actually has it in stock , they sold me a pistol then dicked me around for almost 2 months before it finally shipped ....I was told it was in stock then after they ran my CC said it was on back order , if I cancelled it would be a 25% restocking fee ? Really ? for something they never actually had In Stock on their shelve to begin with ?

Well, Bud's came through. I've actually purchased quite a few guns from them in the past that my dealer couldn't get his hands on and I've yet to have any issues. Bolt was super stiff but after applying some tw25b and working the bolt a few hundred times while watching the Braves game made it much better. Now just need to zero it and wait for father's day to give it to him.

15p60kj.jpg