• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

anyone live here? 2 idiots and a PSL watch this

Re: anyone live here? 2 idiots and a PSL watch this

Idiots, that just irritates me beyond belief...shooting at animals for sport (Ie without actually eating animal), and shooting unsafe..

yet another reason why people should be allowed to eat their young.

seeing as cranes are protected, i forwarded this along to to the NFWS. maybe they can get something out of it.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: MAGUA</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It would have been nice to see a home owner returning fire . </div></div>

What I was thinking was that someone down there with a patrol rifle in the rack might have decided to light up the hill.

atrocious.

They, (the shooters) should be used as 'movers' practice. That's the extent of their viability in life.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: TOP PREDATOR</div><div class="ubbcode-body">yet another reason why people should be allowed to eat their young.

seeing as cranes are protected, i forwarded this along to to the NFWS. maybe they can get something out of it.

</div></div>
we cull them at a early age around here, belief they called it "crib death" back in the day. Slip.

Why would you post something that stupid. I agree with top predator.

Hmmmmm..the only white cranes I'm aware of are whooping cranes,a protected species.That was really dumb.

did they not notice all the homes in the background?just fucking retarded

Ugh freakin morons I hope they don't hurt anyone.

Makes you think what they hell were you thinking? We know they were not thinking at all. Shit like this gives all of us a bad name.

You have to admit it was smooth to film it.