• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Anyone looking for a job?

I've shot on that range. If I remember it correctly, it has a bunch of big berms with huge concrete pipes at around 100y from the benches that you have to shoot through. It's actually a pretty ingenious way to make sure that nobody is lobbing bullets into houses 2 miles down the road. Had a sweet trap range too if my memory serves. Nice clubhouse too..

Reactions: Ronws
and will manage a small staff of Range Safety Officers (RSO) and Front Counter Staff to coordinate the operation of the shooting park activities and events.

Paging all previous Hall Monitors...YES...you can wear your old sash.

980x.gif

Sounds like a dream job. Especially if I was retired. I don't know what the salary. Probably less than what I am making now. Still, a job some here would like to have. You get to exercise your inner Fudd.

Actually, at some ranges I have been to, they make up rules based on previous incidents. Others just like having things their way, regardless of what others think.

Sounds like a dream job. Especially if I was retired. I don't know what the salary. Probably less than what I am making now. Still, a job some here would like to have. You get to exercise your inner Fudd.

Actually, at some ranges I have been to, they make up rules based on previous incidents. Others just like having things their way, regardless of what others think.

That explains a lot. I visited one in Arkansas a few years back and they told me that I couldn't rape pigs while I was there. Makes more sense now.

Reactions: Ronws
Job hunting can be quite a journey, and the perk of getting your own Sneaky Pete holster sounds like a unique touch! Haven't tried one myself, but it's always interesting to see companies adding a personal touch to the work experience.
Read all four posts by this account.
They read like a BOT .
But hey, it did dig up a @Maggot