• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Anyone make it to Sturgis?

Cinch

Team GFY
Minuteman
Jul 11, 2008
Wyoming
Was wondering if anyone made it to Sturgis for the rally this year. How was it? Any good pics? See any celebs?

Re: Anyone make it to Sturgis?

I travel quite a bit of I-90 every morning going to the field for work and it was packed with bikes morning and evening. Seemed to be more than usual. I've never been over to the rally. Probably will some day, just to see what it's all about...

Reminds me that I need to hurry up and get rid of my Harley. That thing is a total eyesore.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: chris112</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Live in the area so try to avoid Sturgis during Rally. Most accuraty estimate had another one with 600,000 attending. </div></div>

That sounds close to what we get down here in Daytona. I don't pay much attention anymore, I just try to avoid the general area.

I made it. Suprised to find AmericanSnipers.org, was a vender. (Acutally at Black Hills HD, not a Sturgis proper.

They gave me a madilian with their new (??) slogan. My 14 yard old grandaughter was with me and got POed because she didnt get one.

It was a Skull on one side and "FACE SHOOT THE F--KERS. Gee wonder why they didnt give her one.

Last year I stayed at the Buffalo Chip, no way in hell was I gonna take my GD to the Chip.

Did the Chip two years ago. Nice when ZZ Top plays your campground. The better show though was: baby oil on naked girls on 40 ft. giant mechanical bucking di*k.

Yep, best to leave the granddaughter @ home.