• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Member Link Up Anyone near Texarkana?

KiwiShtr

Sergeant
Minuteman
Aug 3, 2009
Advance, MO.
Hi all.
Im currently in Texarkana and looking to find somewhere to shoot. I know Tacpro is within driving range but is a little far for a day shoot (4-5hrs drv). Ive heard of the Texarkana Gun club, but not been out there. They have a 200yrd range from what Ive been told, but would like to reach out a little farther if possible (600+).
Im in town for another week so if anyone is keen or can give me some info?

Cheer in advance..

Re: Anyone near Texarkana?

Just south of Shreveport there is Longrange Alley. U can shoot up to 50's and out to a grand. 600 yard range just south of Carthage Tx (panola county gun club) And we have a 300 yarder right here in Longview, tx.

Hope my info is of some help.

Panola County Gun Club has "across the course" highpower matchs on 1st Sat. of each month and this year we are going to hold a mid-range match the following day at 300 and 600 yds. We have approved F-class targets and F-Class (bipods,scopes,rests,etc.)shooters are welcome. NO MUZZLE BRAKES ALLOWED

I live in Carthage. I literally live right next to Panola County gun club (well, not right next to it, but next to it).

Hi All
I work over in the sand pit, so only get back to Texarkana every few months. Im also new to the area which doesnt help matters (have to google all those places you've mentioned lol). Ill have a look at the places you guys have mentioned and see what I can come up with. April/May will be my next stint back so hopefully get a few rnds down range.
Would definitly be keen to get out for a few days (at least) then.