• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Anyone need 7saum brass?

jwp6114

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Mar 8, 2008
Newnan, GA
A local shop has about 500-700 pc of 7saum brass, he will only sell to locals and will not ship, this brass has been on his shelf for quite some time... With that said

I know this is not a fore sale section, although I do meet the requirements to post there... Just figured some hide members would get some use of it more than his shelf would...

Since its not popular with his normal clients he has said I can buy all of it, I just don't want to front for it if I can't move it along...

I will call him Monday to verify brand and price...

Mods feel free to delete this post if it is deam'd some sort of vialation...

Needless to say there has been quite some responsse to this via PM... i literaly answered one on the shitter... with that said,,,

As soon as i verify the quantity and head stamp i will post it up here on the thread (sometime after 10AM EST)... it goes to the first to say "i will take x#of bags" IN THE THREAD-NOT A PM, then the next guy ect... shipping is flat rate 14$ + the actual cost of the brass. (EDIT)- this is not an auction, i am fair, brass will go for the price posted. and i will not entertain higher or lower offers.

PM me now if you have extra varget laying around in trade. you automaticly jump up front. (sorry this is like unicorn bone dust here and im almost out) love's me some unicorn bone dust...

they old crotchety man who owns this gem of a shop nestled away in the corner of nowhere (5 miles from me) doesnt like to sell in bulk to anyone, i am trying to talk him into letting some of the stuff go thats been there for a while that his few local clients obviously dont use. i will list a few... brass: 7saum, 300saum, 300wm, 223, and so many others i cant name them all, he stocks many bullets, many .224, not too many popular .30 cal's other than 178 a-max's and 175smk's but thoes are popular with locals so he limits everyone.

he's not dumb by any means and knows what he has is mostly scarse and he can not re-stock most of what he sells. so his prices arent the best... so bad in fact that i pass on his 223 brass for range pick ups.

further questions in the thread please... im off to bed, will awnser q's in the AM (yes before 10am)

Last edited:
unknown to me he started selliong it on line, i was able to secure 1 bag, last he had left... 45$+ga sales tax , i might can cut the shipping way down on one bag... fist to say they want it...

I am going to make a list of things he has there that he will sell off in bulk and report back.

Last edited:
Bummer, I've been sitting here hitting refresh for 45 minutes. That was a good thing you attempted, thanks.

If anyone is interested in factory Remington 7saum ammo (140gn core lock) at $45+tax+shipping per box let me know, he has nearly. Full case.

jwp,
I'm going to back out. Rem is going to run 7 saum in 2 weeks, I'll take my chances there, the one bag will do little to help the drought here.