• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Anyone on here use a Toast keychain?

Strangedays

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
  • Feb 27, 2009
    Tacoma Washington
    I was wondering if anyone on the hide builds these or if you have one how do you like it? They sell out as soon as they are made by the local guy in Lakewood WA.
    85A5E089-BAFF-4624-AA67-3775C3B987D9.jpeg

For those who are a little "edgy", there is a solution for yall too...

iu

In just gonna say, looking at it makes me feel like i have fiberglass particles in between my fingers....

These little things are being sold on a lottery because so much demand and cost over $100
    Found out about them from a local knife maker. Just saw a used one sell for $180

• Haha
    Reactions: OldSalty2
    For the decerning thug that wants to make sure he knocks out the elderly person he sucker punches, we give you the toast. Thats all grandma is gonna smell as she strokes out towards the ground from your inhanced punch, Toast. Get yours today, new for 100 bucks or stolen and resold for 180.

These little things are being sold on a lottery because so much demand and cost over $100
    Found out about them from a local knife maker. Just saw a used one sell for $180
    Hope they wiped the prints off first.... used lol did they hit someone famous with it?!? Lol

• Haha
    Reactions: Strangedays
    Give Poor's money for nothing and this is the bullshit they come up with to spend it on.

In all reality here is some advice from a Texas state trooper that has served me well my entire life. "If you get in a situation where there is more than 1 on 1 then grab a car antenna and pull it sideways until it snaps. Then swing for the fences." Its available on demand and free and devastating.

This one cums with the itty bitty beads for the OAF Masochist. Your Uretha Franklin will soon be as inflamed as Maggot's.

Imma pass........

Hi,

Ok Jailman....WTF did I just watch????

He almost sounds like he needs to get his ass kicked to prove his "idea" is pretty much useless as he describes it...

Sincerely,
    Theis

i love brass knuckles (for some reason)......but im not going to rely on them for self defense.......and im especially not going to rely on an even shittier 1 finger version of them.

1) for some odd reason, brass knuckles are illegal in many places.....no laws on guns, no laws on knives or batons....but damn if you have brass knuckles, youre going to fucking jail.

1A) police arent stupid......and most DAs will classify these "keychains" as knuckles if used in an encounter.......

2) if im justified in using knuckles, im justified in using ANY deadly weapon......im not going to choose the shittiest one that requires me to be within arms reach of the perp.......im going to choose something effective, like a gun.....or a knife........or at the very least something that gives me distance, like a baton.

3) knuckles are not a force multiplier...for an impact weapon, a force multiplier is damn near a necessity to be effective......i can have my chick hit me with a pair of brass knuckles.....and itll hurt, but it wont incapacitate me.

if i have her hit me with a baton, im going down

if you are attacked by someone larger than you (which is likely because criminals are pussies).....that "key chain" isnt going to do jack shit.

the people that buy these things are mall ninjas....and people who have never been in an actual fight.......

carry a real weapon if you are serious about self defense.

I apologize. :ROFLMAO:

"But it's probably legal". LMFAO

Hi,

Yea per his 2 lawyers...one probably a real estate lawyer and other is probably one of those "If you get hit by a vehicle with a companies name on it call me asap" lawyers.....

The FACT that his stupid ass video highlights "how" to say it is a paper weight, etc etc is the same video a lawyer will use to prove it as "brass knuckles".....

So during a fight he is going to shrug off the sucker punch to the grill and untuck his shirt (Because only Troglodytes wear untucked shirts) to reach up and rip his chain off then finger fuck a piece of toast...all without getting punched in the fucking grill again.

Sincerely,
    Theis

In all reality here is some advice from a Texas state trooper that has served me well my entire life. "If you get in a situation where there is more than 1 on 1 then grab a car antenna and pull it sideways until it snaps. Then swing for the fences." Its available on demand and free and devastating.
    I have actually seen that happen. Fucker getting chased, broke off a pick up truck antenna and turn around and went all zorro on them. They didnt want any of that damn antenna

Hi,

Yea per his 2 lawyers...one probably a real estate lawyer and other is probably one of those "If you get hit by a vehicle with a companies name on it call me asap" lawyers.....

The FACT that his stupid ass video highlights "how" to say it is a paper weight, etc etc is the same video a lawyer will use to prove it as "brass knuckles".....

So during a fight he is going to shrug off the sucker punch to the grill and untuck his shirt (Because only Troglodytes wear untucked shirts) to reach up and rip his chain off then finger fuck a piece of toast...all without getting punched in the fucking grill again.

Sincerely,
    Theis

Yes

:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
    Reactions: sandwarrior
    With all the replies to this thread it has become the next comedy thread.
    Because it's comedy to post up some basement dwelling novelty.
    "Be The Warrior"
    This one cums with the itty bitty beads for the OAF Masochist. Your Uretha Franklin will soon be as inflamed as Maggot's.

Imma pass........

Well little buddy that video was enlightening and made me laugh.
    I'd rather lose my hallpass to the clubhouse than get caught out trying to use one of these.

Just 3D print one. Would cost me about $0.30 and an hour of print time.