• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Anyone own an Ecco Machine Five by Five?

jzerfoss

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Jul 29, 2019
WV and VA
Anyone own an Ecco Machine Five by Five? If so how are you liking it? I needed up buying one based of their rebuild of my SWR Omega 30 which he did a great job. Wanted a short durable can with decent suppression for my ARs and it seems to fit the bill at a decent weight.

Nick did an awesome job with that can. Totally custom design, from proximal to distal, and perfect for high pressure cartridges like 5.56.

Definitely would like to own one; but I only know what I've watched, and discussed with Nick. Enjoy that bad daddy 👍

Nick did an awesome job with that can. Totally custom design, from proximal to distal, and perfect for high pressure cartridges like 5.56.

Definitely would like to own one; but I only know what I've watched, and discussed with Nick. Enjoy that bad daddy 👍
4th of july was a perfect time to get one. They were in stock and 10% off. Suppressor and mount was under $500.

4th of july was a perfect time to get one. They were in stock and 10% off. Suppressor and mount was under $500.
Thats another thing about ECCO; he's an enthusiast, and a working man. He's not out here trying to rob people

Reactions: jzerfoss and FuhQ
My five by five was approved yesterday and I got to shoot it today. This thing is really impressive for the size! I shot it side by side with my 8.5" Ecco recored Omega 30 cal can and while the tone was very slightly different I couldn't tell a difference in loudness.
20230413_121151.jpg

I shot my ECCO Machine re-cored SWR Omega 30 vs ECCO Machine Five by Five vs Thunder Beast Arms Magnus in that order on my 223. Had the kids sitting on the porch about 25yds behind me and around the corner of the house to judge. Both girls agreed that the Five by Five was the quietest followed by the Magnus then the Omega 30. While the opinions of an 11 and 12 year old aren't scientific by any means they do hear me shooting suppressed a lot. I videoed it by the audio kinda sucks because of the cars driving by but you can tell they are surprisingly close to each other.
20230415_172746.jpg

Last edited:
I shot my ECCO Machine re-cored SWR Omega 30 vs ECCO Machine Five by Five vs Thunder Beast Arms Magnus in that order on my 223. Had the kids sitting on the porch about 25yds behind me and around the corner of the house to judge. Both girls agreed that the Five by Five was the quietest followed by the Magnus then the Omega 30. While the opinions of an 11 and 12 year old aren't scientific by any means they do hear me shooting suppressed a lot. I videoed it by the audio kinda sucks because of the cars driving by but you can tell they are surprisingly close to each other.
View attachment 8121049

I love how the tone of each one is a little bit different.

Props to the Magnus for what seemed like, lowering that pitch that comes with 5.56.

In respect to the 5x5; it was totally designed around 5.56, with each baffle being different through the stack. Solid performer.

Reactions: jzerfoss