• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Anyone received a 2011 Sighton SIII?

Broc

Private
Minuteman
Oct 9, 2007
Fly over country
I was wondering if anyone had received one of the new Sighton SIII scopes? I chatted with Scott about a month ago and I was under the impression a shipment of Mil/Mil versions would be arriving shortly. Did this happen or is everyone still waiting? I know the MOA versions aren't here yet, but I was hoping for some feedback on the new scopes if someone has handled one.
grin.gif

Re: Anyone received a 2011 Sighton SIII?

Do you know what the story is with the MIL retrofit turrets? I called sightron a couple weeks ago and spoke with someone about it. They said that they would email me info on pricing and availability. Haven't gotten anything

I'm still waiting on my SIII 6-24x50 LRMD/CM. My local dealer said that his distributor had one in stock, but we've been waiting for about 3 weeks now for it to show up. Thinking maybe the wholesaler had a database error or something.

I want to know who thought "yellowed white" would be a good color to use for the script. Not that it really affects the function of the scope, because it doesn't, it just makes it look old.