• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Anyone reloading the GA Percisin 308 crusader

rmbgreen

Private
Minuteman
Dec 26, 2009
South Carolina
Is anyone reloading for this rifle. I plan on using Federal match cases since I have alot of them and the serria 168 bthp.
This rifle has a 22 inch Bartlin # 7 barrel 1-11 twist and the Templer action. I would appericate any help

Re: Anyone reloading the GA Percisin 308 crusader

Hey there,

I had mine and thats what I used... the old brass from FGMM..

I had my best groups by far, fairly consistent anywhere from .2x-.3x MOA, with 44gr Varget and 165 Gamekings (not the lead tip, the other ones) IIRC I seated them to the manual's oal suggestion.

I tried 168 SMK's but never was able to come close to what I did with the gamekings.

What's funny is I did a bunch of testing wiht the SMK's and never reached .5 MOA even.

But the Gamekings I just threw together a completely arbitrary load, zero testing, first time out, because I was going hunting that day and it was my first box of gamekings. I just figured 44gr would get me to at least 1moa which was sufficient for hunting but it was quite the pleasant surprise when I saw how good they really were.