• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Anyone running a 56mm objective on the XLR chassis?

100meterpeter

Sergeant
Minuteman
May 1, 2013
Like the question above asks. With the tallest Nightforce ultalight unimount, my scope hits the handguard. The 20 moa probably isn't helping either. I was just wondering what I should switch to to clear it. The scope is a Konuspro M30 and I really like the scope. It has proven itself on my m14.

EGW high rings had plenty of room to mount a Sightron S Tac scope on my XLR with 20 MOA rail.
OD of that objective is 65 mm

Using an ADM Recon mount atop a 20moa base for my Mk8 3.5-25x56 on an XLR with no issues ( I don't have a top rail mounted on the XLR ).

I've got an XLR Carbon and an ATACR. Problem is, my barrelled action is still several months away :/

But I got a set of ARC M10 x-high rings. Based on my calculations, they should work. There is a formula on XLR's website for determining needed right height.

Using Badger 1.275" rings on a 20moa base, there is close, but adequate, clearance on my S&B 5-25 with lens cap.