• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Anyone running HS Precision's M24 thumbhole stock?

glock24

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
  • Sep 14, 2006
    West Michigan
    I know HS is in the dog house around here. Blah, blah, blah. Yada, yada, yada.

All politics aside, does anyone have the thumbhole version of their M24 tactical series for the M700?

I'm curious to know how you like it. I'm a fan of the AICS, but the grip is a bit small for my longer hand. I'm curiuos if the grip of this stock is larger, maybe more like the KMW Sentennial.

Thanks

HSPST082.jpg

Re: Anyone running HS Precision's M24 thumbhole stock?

Somebody? Anybody?

PM me if you don't want to go public.

Thanks!

A loong time ago I shot a rem700 pss with the H-S thumbhole. I didnt care for it too much I felt the grip was a little too thin-nish. now their vertical grip stock is a little more comfortable for me

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: glock24</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I know HS is in the dog house around here. Blah, blah, blah. Yada, yada, yada.

All politics aside, does anyone have the thumbhole version of their M24 tactical series for the M700?

I'm curious to know how you like it. I'm a fan of the AICS, but the grip is a bit small for my longer hand. I'm curiuos if the grip of this stock is larger, maybe more like the KMW Sentennial.

Thanks

HSPST082.jpg

</div></div>

Yes!

It rules. I have the PST 083 with adjustable cheekpiece and LOP. I strongly prefer thumbhole stocks to standard stocks, and I went ahead, sight unseen, and purchased this stock and could not be happier. I cannot compare grips to an AI, but I can compare it to my savage thumbhole stock and it has about the same "feel" (as far as hand angle, reach to the trigger, etc) is concerned.

It is very nice and very durable. You will not regret it.

My only regret is buying it in black as opposed to one of the other colors. You can also generally find it in stock and for cheaper at stockystocks.com though the colors in stock will be limited. I have the tan web on another HS stock and think it's extremely nice. I've also seen the olive web and it too is nice.

Good for you for ignoring the supposed politics with HS. They make a fine product and people making the connect the dot implications are stretching.