• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Anyone seen Chad from Dallas reloads??????

Wild_Bill

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Oct 22, 2007
Victoria Australia
Hi we have ordered and paid for 4000 175gr 7mm Sierra MatchKing projectiles from Chad months ago and last we heard they were there to be posted but have not heard anything else. We were told by a third party he would email us last week but no luck we have emailed and called leaving messages on his phone. The order is for Grenfell Armouring Service not in my name but my friends Buisness name.

Is he sick or family problems we just want to sort this order out.

Re: Anyone seen Chad from Dallas reloads??????

Chad is good to go. I'm sure he'll be in touch with u ASAP.

Chad and Dallas Reloads are as good as it gets in Texas. I am sure Chad will get ya fixed up.

I'm trying to get a hold of him.

Bill, bullets will be going out this week, and it's 3K bullets, not 4K. A private message would have been nice instead of an open forum. When you call from Australia, it comes up as an unknown number. My cell phone is my business phone, and I have stopped taking unknown calls on it for telemarketing. And I'm sending these bullets to you at a lose for me after paypal payment and shipping.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ChadTRG42</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Bill, bullets will be going out this week, and it's 3K bullets, not 4K. <span style="font-weight: bold">A private message would have been nice instead of an open forum.</span> When you call from Australia, it comes up as an unknown number. My cell phone is my business phone, and I have stopped taking unknown calls on it for telemarketing. And I'm sending these bullets to you at a lose for me after paypal payment and shipping. </div></div>

Yep.

Dont worry Chad, those that know you know your good people.

Hey Chad, Alaska still loves you! Oh! I hope we dont come up as unknown!