• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Anyone Seen DesertFrog Lately?

JoeMartin

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Dec 13, 2008
USA
Haven't seen DesertFrog posting in a'while. Always enjoyed his insight and comments. Has anyone seen him around lately?

Re: Anyone Seen DesertFrog Lately?

I dunno where he is...

Been quite busy -

Moved to a new location

Teaching outdoor classes and spending less time on the Internet.

Web site is: www.urbanoutdoorskills.com

If u check the news section , you can see some of the stuff I've been doing recently.

Shooting a bit less but still shooting, couple of weeks ago I did the 22LR match in Saugus.

Economy also got to me a little bit 3 months ago after I lost my best friend (who was also my best client) as a graphic designer but I'm doing all right now.

Also, frankly, there is a lot of good threads about the 22LR and I'm spending more time learning than contributing.

Re: Anyone Seen DesertFrog Lately?

Glad to see and hear you're still around an shooting, DesertFrog.

I can see where teaching outdoor classes would keep you busy. Your site looks interesting. I'll have to give it a better visit. I don't dare tell my family about bugs in their soup and pennut-butter. They wouldn't be able to handle it...lol!

Sorry to hear about your best friend. I know how that feels. We pick ourself back up and move on as that is what we need to do. Gone, but never forgotten.

I do agree, there are some very good threads about .22LR going on, and I too read more then I post. With the weather where I live finally showing signs of improvement I have been able to get out and shoot a bit more, although I'd like to shoot a'lot more, but that's the way it goes.

Good to hear from you!
smile.gif