• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Gunsmithing Anyone seen the new HS Precision Thumbhole stock ?

Down Under Hunter

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jan 11, 2008
VICTORIA AUSTRALIA
Looking for a tactical thumbhole and HS has just listed a new model. Not sure if it is available in LA ? Same as their HTR Lap stock but thumbhole design. PST 084 ??

Anybody know anything about them ? What delays can I expect to get from them ?

Cheers

DUH

Re: Anyone seen the new HS Precision Thumbhole stock ?

antelopesniper.jpg.jpg

This one?

The LA doesnt have the wide forend but is still nice to shoot off of.

Down Under,

Don't know much about them, but they are available here, no waiting:

Stocky's Stocks

Don't know if those folks will ship to Oz though.

In addition to the PST083 & 084. There is also a PST082 without the adjustable butt and cheekpiece.

heres another, got it ten yrs ago. 7stw. I think it was called the hunter th.
P8130549.jpg

just another in a long list of guns i wish i still had.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BobinNC</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Down Under,

Don't know much about them, but they are available here, no waiting:

Stocky's Stocks

Don't know if those folks will ship to Oz though.

In addition to the PST083 & 084. There is also a PST082 without the adjustable butt and cheekpiece. </div></div>

I got mine through Stocky Stocks and it arrived just a few days later. I do wish, however, that I would have picked up the camo one while I could have. My all black one, while nice, is a black hole where none should exist.

All in all, the stock is EXCELLENT. Comfy, and all the adjustments in the world to make you, the shooter, happy. I would recommend it without hesitation if you like a TH design.

DUH,

i know you didnt ask, but HOLLANDS offers a thumbhole mcmillan that will take up to a 1.250 straight tube for a very attractive price if you are willing to install the pad, pillars, and studs or cups yourself. i have used a few of them and like them very much. they have them in lots of molded colors and on the shelf. thought i would throw that in there in case you are looking at other options.

chuck

I never knew a ambi-thumbhold stock was available until I shot Darrell Holland's...I love it! Purchased another one!

See! Some people like left-handed shooters.