• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Precision Rifle Gear Anyone seen this fuckery yet?

5952D885-148B-4E25-8B3F-F176D44C119D.png

Reactions: camocorvette
so has anyone figured out what this fuckery is yet?

post is in the armory section so something shot show related?

You had to be there.
The look on her face when she climbed off of him.

That was a pint glass though (if my memory of the traumatic event is correct). A jar wouldn’t have broken like that. The blood… the horror…the horror…
it was a jar and the lid came off, they interviewed that guy on a podcast or for an article at one point, apparently that didn't stop his love of butthole pleasures...

• Haha
Reactions: AMGtuned
it was a jar and the lid came off, they interviewed that guy on a podcast or for an article at one point, apparently that didn't stop his love of butthole pleasures...
How did he survive that? I want to talk to the surgical team and the paramedics that arrived.

I can only assume that this was the info Baker was trying to share with us here before disappearing.

Reactions: BurtG
Damn.. didnt log back on until now and see this thread blow up with a removed video. lol.

The video was about some type of small caliber ordinance that is guided (so it says). It was footage of an interview with some school house instructor talking about it. Literally a laser guided bullet out of a rifle. The video looked legit but the content was sus as fuck.

Reactions: BurtG
Damn.. didnt log back on until now and see this thread blow up with a removed video. lol.

The video was about some type of small caliber ordinance that is guided (so it says). It was footage of an interview with some school house instructor talking about it. Literally a laser guided bullet out of a rifle. The video looked legit but the content was sus as fuck.
This is what happens Larry…

The video was about some type of small caliber ordinance that is guided (so it says). It was footage of an interview with some school hou
Lemme get this straight. The bullet is guided by a laser between two girls and a cup and into a jar stuck in a man’s ass?

Help me undarstsnd

Last edited:

well you kinda promised fuckery and we were all expecting fuckery, so in the absence of your fuckery we created our own.

well you kinda promised fuckery and we were all expecting fuckery, so in the absence of your fuckery we created our own.

Well, lol.. The video i originally posted was fuckery imo. Wish it didnt get yanked, but i dont think it was some April fools joke thing. The subject matter would lead one to think it was, but i honestly dont think it was intended to be a joke.

Ok, upon further investigation, i know why the video wont work. It is posted by a Facebook page called "Dark Documentaries." Apparently its all mini docs on military ops throughout history. Ive found the video but can't get it to play on here. Go to that FB page (if you have it) and click on videos. Once youre there, just search "Sniper Bullet that can hit any spot exactly" and it will bring up the video. If yall know how to make is play here in this thread, post it up.

Reactions: lash
Ok, upon further investigation, i know why the video wont work. It is posted by a Facebook page called "Dark Documentaries." Apparently its all mini docs on military ops throughout history. Ive found the video but can't get it to play on here. Go to that FB page (if you have it) and click on videos. Once youre there, just search "Sniper Bullet that can hit any spot exactly" and it will bring up the video. If yall know how to make is play here in this thread, post it up.
This?....

Reactions: BLKWLFK9