• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Anyone shoot this Match (Georgia)?

Re: Anyone shoot this Match (Georgia)?

I like regular metallic silhouette.

That match looks like the BRS class gets to shoot from the bench, buffalo offjand and sticks, with the rest of the classes not specified what position is allowed (I'm assuming offhand).

I'd imagine a huge gap in scores between BRS and the other classes if the other classes are offhand.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Outsydlooknin75</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I think its a little too Extreme for me. </div></div>

Are you talking about the distance, the guys are wrapped too tight?

Can you elaborate?

thanks,
Keith

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sobrbiker883</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I like regular metallic silhouette.

That match looks like the BRS class gets to shoot from the bench, buffalo offjand and sticks, with the rest of the classes not specified what position is allowed (I'm assuming offhand).

I'd imagine a huge gap in scores between BRS and the other classes if the other classes are offhand. </div></div>

If it was off hand I would be SCREWED. LOL

Keith

Ahhhh I just cant see myself shooting rimfire at 200 yards on that small of a target. to me rimfire is just a cheaper alternative to certerfire for a blasting round. Its a good trainer for getting trigger time. I just dont feel that there is practicality to it. Ive never understood the whole concept of the benchrest shooters any how. I just dont see the point of a gun that you really dont have any input in. I like humping dirt not humping stuff to the bench.