• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Anyone shooting the 3/21 NRA LE Tac match in Waco?

Re: Anyone shooting the 3/21 NRA LE Tac match in Waco?

There were about 70-80 of us down for this one. It was eight stages and went very quickly. The prize table was unbelievable for an LE match with two LaRue uppers leading the way along with about 10-12 pistols awarded and a ton of other nice stuff.

TJ, as usual, outdid himself and the NRA staff were great folks!

I hope the that next weekend goes just as smooth.

I would be surprised if it didn't run well. There are a bunch of sharp folks that will be putting that match on. Wish I could be there!

It was a good match. Well run, good prizes.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Wayne Dobbs</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I would be surprised if it didn't run well. There are a bunch of sharp folks that will be putting that match on. Wish I could be there! </div></div>

If y'all haven't heard it yet, the first part of Stage 1 was to knock down steel with 50 rds from a Dillon Aero MINI-GUN. A freakin mini-gun. That right there was worth the price of admission.
grin.gif