• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Anyone tried Dixie Consolidated bull pup?

sf1911a1

Private
Minuteman
Oct 22, 2008
San Marcos, Texas
It is a stock replacement for a ruger 10/22. I want to make a .22 bull pup, and the only two I have seen are Dixie Consolidated and Muzzelite. The Muzzelite looks really cheap and not worth it. The Dixie looks pretty solid. Anyone own or used the Dixie stock? Any suggestions that I missed? Thanks.

Matthew

Re: Anyone tried Dixie Consolidated bull pup?

For a military or tactical style 10/22 I would recommend a Nordic Components AR22 before I would recommend a bull-pup kit, but that's just me.
D462_5262_img.jpg

http://demigodllc.com/articles/nordic-components-ar-22-lr-trainer/ .

Good hell - the things they do with the Ruger 10/22 rifle! Versatile little sucker.

I've already got an AR and I reload, so ammo cost is not a big factor. I just have wanted a bull pup for a while and this seemed like an intriguing option. That does look like a sweet ass kit though.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Matthew</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It is a stock replacement for a ruger 10/22. I want to make a .22 bull pup, and the only two I have seen are Dixie Consolidated and Muzzelite. The Muzzelite looks really cheap and not worth it. The Dixie looks pretty solid. Anyone own or used the Dixie stock? Any suggestions that I missed? Thanks.

Matthew </div></div>

Have pictures of the Dixie Consolidated rifle? Have you seen the Ironwood Designs bullpup 10/22?

Ironwood Designs 10/22 Bullpup

SGside1.jpg

SGside2.jpg

AUGsideL.jpg