• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Anyone tried the Wiser Precision Arca Clamp (for bipod/pic & Harris)?

I have been using one for 9 months with a atlas BT-46 without any issues and it's been solid.

I have one on the way since I didn't get any responses before yours. Allows for greater flexibility in theory, though it makes it taller and adds another layer of tolerance.

Reactions: fireflight
So having used the Wiser Precision arca clamp twice now, I like it.

The ONLY criticism I have is the knurling is very aggressive, almost XTR3 aggressive. Not a fan of that. Would prefer a softer/larger knob.

Basically it still has the 17S connection so you can use it like every other clamp on the market for Arca, just connect your 17S equipment straight to it.

But, if your equipment only attaches to picatinny, then they have the same 17S connection, but have a short pic rail drilled to match the 17S so you can clamp your equipment to the picatinny

the height is one pic rail piece (semi standard size) higher in terms of bipod apex than if you ran it direct connection/17S, but worth it if you already have gear that works only with picatinny

Shot 70 rounds of .308 over 2 days with it, and the rail clamp never moved at all (it is on pretty tight).

Essentially, if you no longer need the pic, you just take it off and it works like every other arca clamp.

Seems solid and well made. No issues with shipping or product directly from them.

I would recommend it if it's what you need.