• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Anyone up for some Vintage 3-Gun Matches

kraigWY

CMP GSM MI
Minuteman
Feb 10, 2006
Wyoming
This stage I decided to save having to do another reload and engage the close targets with the Bayonet

08252013958.jpg

The USGI M1911 wasn't much of a disadvantage except the flap holster isn't the fastest.

[IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/photos.imageevent.com\/kraigwy\/3gunwkrag\/websize\/08252013944.jpg"}[/IMG2]

I don't have a picture shooting the Model 97. That Winchester was tricky, I'm use to pumping the shotgun during recoil. Not being use to a non-reset trigger, I ran out of ammo half way through the stage.

The hat is original, a pre WWI, Spanish-American version.

The club quit 3-gun in favor of USPSA, or I'd shoot the next match with my Mosin Rifle and Negant Revolver.

When you get old and can't shoot like you use to, its time to step out and have some fun.

Saw a guy shoot a match with a Garand last sunday, it was cool but my wallet hurt watching him blast away all day with a 30-06