• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Anyone use a Chad Waterbury workout?

Jbak

Private
Minuteman
Mar 26, 2011
SW Missouri
I been using Chad Waterbury's Huge in a Hurry workout protocols for the last couple months and have been noticing some good results. No one at my gym has ever heard of him, but I like his approach to lifting. Anyone here ever try his routines?

Re: Anyone use a Chad Waterbury workout?

I used to use his stuff back in 2005. Really good stuff for bodybuilding. I still use a version of one of his programs when im pressed for time/in a course and dont have time to plan. Its extremely simple.

25 reps of a push exercise, pull exercise and hip exercise.
Usually works out to be 5x5 with the weights I choose.

Re: Anyone use a Chad Waterbury workout?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: smokshwn</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Chad is an extremely knowledgeable and talented trainer.....

more great stuff here

T Nation
</div></div>

+1 on TNation. I had a buddy of mine in the Navy turn me onto TNation and Chad Waterbury in general. I am just surprised that more people don't know who this guy is. I've done his Big Boy Basics, and a few of his other routines from earlier book, but I am really digging Huge in a Hurry.