• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Anyone use a Millet TRS

howdydoit

Sergeant
Minuteman
Apr 15, 2009
MO
Ive been looking at this and the wotac. Millet is coming out with mil turrets soon to match its retical. This seems like a big plus to me.

So Im asking if any shooters out there could tell me about there TRS or even compare it to a wotac.

Howdy.

Re: Anyone use a Millet TRS

The reticle in mine is canted but aside from that everyting else is pretty nice. Where did you read about the new knobs? Wish they had that one mine

go to millet sights its the new for 2009 upgrades. can t seem to link from work. sorry

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The reticle in mine is canted but aside from that everything else is pretty nice. Where did you read about the new knobs? Wish they had that one mine</div></div>

Did you level it by a plumb line? Then run the plumb line to see if it adj straight up and down. It doesn't always mean it's canted by leveling it by the turret.

The Mil/Mil TRS-1 scopes will be out soon. I haven't seen any yet.

The new ones have MildotBar reticles.

GC

Im thinking its a big selling point for them now. I mean I learned on mil/moa but I see the matching ret/tur being the bees knees.

Howdy.