• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Hunting & Fishing Anyone use an EZV bow sight???

186thFCo

Private
Minuteman
Apr 1, 2017
As stated above I am want to know if anyone here uses the EZV bow sight. It seems like a very interesting concept, a sight with no pins plus the idea that you no longer need to use a range finder prior to taking a shot. All the reviews on youtube or any where else all say that its an awesome sight once you get used to it. I know there are new sight out now like the Garmin Xero that have a range finder built in but those sights. the Xero in particular are big $$$$.

I wish I could try one out before I buy one but no shops around here has them. What are your thoughts??

Might work with fast bows at short ranges.
Beyond that I don’t think it really serves much purpose. There is a lot of human error involved in guessing the size and location of the lungs.

I have tried many different sights over the years and just when I thought I found the perfect one ( IQ with retina lock ) I had a chance to try a SURE-LOC with retina lock.
My HALON 6 was set up from the start with the SURE-LOC lethal weapon red and retina lock, built like a tank with the refinement of a high end target sight.

Archery is like golf or precision rifles for that matter, as soon as you buy the new shiny they seem to release the newer better shiny the next month.

I'm sticking with the SURE-LOC for years to come.